Sissy Nancy

Just another sissy's progress...

Friday, April 16, 2010

Going out

This has been a good week for me as sissy. For a start I have dressed almost 100% of the entire week as Nancy. Just a few compromises in terms of going out shopping.

I also met a very nice guy last night who has encouraged me to work harder at making more contacts here in Berlin - so I have signed up for a number of German t girl sites and already have an interesting contact with a TV Mistress who suggests me make videos together.

I also did something I had not done before - venture out while dressed. OK - it was late at night but it was a step forward all the same! People either did not look twice at me - or guys stared at my legs! I suddenly realised that few women in Berlin wear stockings or skirts.

First - at home, ready to go.

Next - in the lift of my apartment building.

Outside! I walked around for about 40 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment