There was an error in this gadget

Sissy Nancy

Just another sissy's progress...

Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Year


Well we are now well into the New Year and it is perhaps a time to see if New Year's Resolutions have slipped or not.

Generally, I try not to make resolutions as they are all too often overturned and set aside all too quickly.

Also resolutions must be distinguished from dreams. I would love to see a lot more men this year and be a sissy for them, service them etc etc - but it won't happen unless I make it happen!

However, there have been some developments. I have plans to see a few sissies soon. I am so much into men that i never think of hanging out with other sissies.

Talking of men... my Dom wants me to have a piercing to mark me as his. What do you think of this (above) as a suggestion? The next stage after that, he says, is a contract between us, where I am bound to him as his sissy. 

He treads a fine line between being dominant and being a Master. i don't think he sees himself as a Master - just as a dominant male who knows what he wants and expects to get it from his sissy.

He it is who views me as a sissy. With other guys i am a cd. tv, t girl. With him i am his sissy. He encouraged me to explore that; he wants the ankle socks, the pink dresses etc.  When i write to him i use a ink sissy font. Through him, i discovered this side of myself. i like it all - love dressing in anything feminine; but particularly love being sissy - ultra-feminine. i don't think a lot of guys are into that - but contact me if you are ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment