There was an error in this gadget

Sissy Nancy

Just another sissy's progress...

Thursday, June 2, 2011

The burqa and the niqab

The world of veiled women in purdah has always interested me. I possess female Islamic clothing of my own. What better way is there for a tgirl to 'pass' as a woman than hidden behind a veil and the shapeless robes of burqa and niqab. Despite their seeming formlessness, there are many beautiful and striking examples of these clothes which grant anonymity and privacy and in a curious way liberate the wearer. 

Though not a Muslim myself, I have the greatest respect for this most beautiful of the three 'sister' religions of Judaism, Christianity and Islam and I do not wish to offend anyone by this fantasy of mine. I am beginning to fins there is a network of muslimah cd sisters who share this niche fantasy.




3 comments:

  1. I agree fully with you. I love to dress as a muslim woman and I find women in veil very attractive.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can definitely relate. I'm a cd myself and have been wearing niqab and burqa for several years now. But it annoys me that there's hardly any support for this really niche fetish - in a way I'm glad it isn't more popular because it makes it seem more cool + even so, I or others like me get policed by facebook...

    ReplyDelete